bradmasterOCcal profile image 49

Does anyone really believe that the US Economy is in the Recovery Mode? And if so, why?

With the exception of the lower prices for oil, the same conditions that were present in 2008 are still here. Since 2008 the federal government has gotten larger, and its scope has also increased in size, with Obamacare. The federal government is still printing trillions of dollars of new money, and congress still doesn't work to a budget. The wars, and terrorism continues to drain much of our resources. Taxes are still increasing, and the wealthy are increasing at the expense of a shrinking middle class. The unemployment rate is not accurate because many people have run out of unemployment b

• bradmasterOCcal profile image

bradmasterOCcal 2 years ago

Eric

Eric

I just don't know what to say to that, as it really didn't answer my question.

I confess, I am a city boy, and I have never lived in a place with less than a population of 40,000 people.

Isn't schmuck a city word? lol

• bradmasterOCcal profile image

bradmasterOCcal 2 years ago

dashinscorpio

None these items that you mention is an indicator of economic recovery, and I don't have enough characters in this comment to tell you why.

UE is not accurate, as many people are no longer on unemployment, even though many are still UE