RLWalker LM profile image 75

Is everybody crazy?

Do you ever get the feeling that you as well as everyone else is... nuts. That the general personality and human nature is mentally ill. I don't mean, "there is something wrong with society". I mean, do you ever feel the the normal average human being is mentally ill. That we all have the schitzos. Paranoia. Delusion. Grandeur. Anti-social. Psychopathic. Manic. Ill. Sick. Do you ever feel like this and feel overwhelmed by the craziness. Not a metaphorical, but literal loony human nature. Or is it just me?

• RLWalker LM profile image

RLWalker LM 2 years ago

Your answer makes allot of sense. But it is still all very confusing and conflicting for me. I just don't know anymore, or never did. But live and let live, oh man, that could be my gospel for sure!

chef-de-jour profile image98

Andrew Spacey (chef-de-jour) says

bradmasterOCcal profile image61

bradmasterOCcal says