Pollyannalana profile image 76

Who was so pleased to see the Republicans (whether for them or not & I am undecided) stand together?

I was really so pleased to see them not give in to the plot that was set against them to turn on each other (well there were a couple disappointments, like Bush) and all at once we got to see some unity among combatants that whether it was the debate I wanted to see or not; I was very proud of them. How about you? Will you deny they did not get questions such as the American people wanted to hear?

Kathleen Cochran profile image86

Kathleen Cochran says

• Pollyannalana profile image

Pollyannalana 21 months ago

For whatever reasons I cannot recall I thought you were a democrat. I use to be one until I found out all they represent that is totally against everything I believe in. I am not crazy about republicans either but they are not for killing babies plus