LadyFiddler profile image 75

Have you ever heard about the "MOOR MURDERS" In England between the years of 1964-1966 ?

So recently I saw this movie also a documentary and I did some research I find it very horrifying to digest, that a man and a woman can carry out such brutal hideous crimes on five children. And what's even more baffling is neither or after being convicted showed any remorse or thorough repentance or regret Myra Hindley the woman serial killer and accomplice died in the year 2002 from Bronchitis while Ian Brady one of the most psychotic men I ever read about is still alive, he still believes in his Nazis/Hitler and other psychos ideologies and propagandas! So what's your take on this?

Shyron E Shenko profile image85

Shyron E Shenko says

• LadyFiddler profile image

Joanna Chandler (LadyFiddler) 20 months ago

Hi Shryon thanks for taking the time to answer my question I appreciate it. You've said it wel "The people who committed these murders have lost their souls if they ever had one" well unless they beg for mercy because murder is still a pardonable sin

• LadyFiddler profile image

Hello there Paul...thank u... Yes there is info on brady he was given up for adoption when he was 4 months...he had some crazy vision on the moor mountains at age 9, after that he started murdering animals, thieving n getting in to trouble. Google it