Jackie Lynnley profile image 81

Did you hear what Carly said to The View gals about their comment of making lemonade?

She called them lemons. What did you think about that? Were they being catty or was what they said just in teasing? Do you think it is in good taste to make fun of someone's looks? Is that any better than laughing at someone with down's syndrome or anything out of the norm? I do not have a candidate chosen yet and that is not why I defend Carly on this but it just seems so wrong to me that first Donald Trump made a degrading remark about her and the View thought that wasn't nice but now they have done it it is OK and only in fun? Do you think it is funny? Image>businessinsider.my

Chantelle Porter profile image90

Chantelle Porter says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 23 months ago

No I am not voting for her either but like you it just seems so underhanded and insulting. They seem to be acting like children. If that is all I could say about someone I think I could resist. lol I think she is what you would call a handsome woman.

bradmasterOCcal profile image79

bradmasterOCcal says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 23 months ago

Great answer brad and very unbiased. I am pleased to see a fair opinion from the other side.

MizBejabbers says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 23 months ago

Personally I like her issues other than one but I don't think I will be voting for her either. It is a shame too because it would have been nice in my lifetime to see a woman president but I cannot see Hillary as it or trustworthy for sure.

Bob Bamberg profile image93

Bob Bamberg says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 23 months ago

I was a little disappointed in her for her anyone can be president stance when clearly present problems prove that a falsehood but I will tell you what impresses me about her is her quick sensible responses. She does equal any man running, at least.

savvydating profile image83

Yves (savvydating) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 23 months ago

That's true; whether we are voting for her has nothing to do with it. These were catty remarks at best and I do not like the show enough to watch it either; just caught this on the news. The real news, that is. Otherwise we would none know anything.