How old are you and what was you doing when the invasion of Iraq happened?

I was 18, first year collage, there was a bunch of students, watching on the campus television. In front of me, there was this girl I had the hot for, but she always has a bunch of friends around, so never got the chance to talk to her. I saw reporters station in a bagdad hotel filming the image of bombs dropping there was sirans of Iraqi emergency services, another reporters show image of US warships missile firing. Then saw another reporter, showing 2 F16 took off from an air craft carrier, but the air craft carrier image wasn't good, it keep breaking up.

Pathway22 profile image60

Kealah (Pathway22) says

peter565 2 years ago

I was a senior in high school by 9/11, I remeber all the senior kids was talking about 9/11, the junior kids was piss because it inerrupt with their TV schedule.