jackclee lm profile image 82

Who is responsible for the Syrian Refugee crisis?

The images of thousands of people migrating out of Syria is disturbing to say the least. Who do you think is primarily responsible for this?

chef-de-jour profile image98

Andrew Spacey (chef-de-jour) says

• jackclee lm profile image

Jack Lee (jackclee lm) 2 years ago

I'm not sure you answered my question. Do you think it is ISIS?

somethgblue profile image88

somethgblue says

• jackclee lm profile image

Jack Lee (jackclee lm) 2 years ago

Somethingblue, I have to disagree with you on this one. I am not responsible for this. There is nothing that I can do as an individual to cause this or to stop it. It is sad but life is unfair.

When I pose this question, I was looking for insight.

bradmasterOCcal profile image67

bradmasterOCcal says

• jackclee lm profile image

Jack Lee (jackclee lm) 24 months ago

So you are blaming religion as the cause. I disagree. Religion has been around for thousands of years, this refugee crisis is man made.