jackclee lm profile image 81

Do you think restricting gun purchases of people on the No-fly list is a good idea as proposed?

In his speech last night from the Oval office, President Obama called for Congress to pass a law restricting gun purchases by people who appears on the No-fly list? Do you think that is a good idea and Constitutional?

• jackclee lm profile image

Jack Lee (jackclee lm) 2 years ago

I don't think you understand the 2nd Amendment. If you did, you would't think it is rediculous. It has kept our country from a military coup as happened in many other nations. I do agree with you on the due process of no-fly lists.

ronbergeron profile image86

Ron Bergeron (ronbergeron) says

• jackclee lm profile image

Jack Lee (jackclee lm) 2 years ago

I agree, in addition, it might be a way to subvert the 2nd amendment by putting political enemies on the no-fly list.

lovemychris profile image56

Yes Dear (lovemychris) says

• jackclee lm profile image

Jack Lee (jackclee lm) 2 years ago

You might have miss understood my question. Is the idea a good one and is it Constitutional? Please reply based on those two points. I have an opinion but was curious on how others think on this topic.