Matthew Harvey profile image 66

Why are so many people blind that Gun control does not work? Why do you think it will? show me how

Why are so many blinded and want more gun control when it will never work? I proven over and over again with statistics and real info to back it all up. But no matter what you'll be to stubborn to believe you are right no matter how much proof I give you. So show me that gun control really works please?

• Matthew Harvey profile image

Matthew Harvey 23 months ago

yes your right we do have a high homicide rate but if you also look at those countries with there gun ban as well there crime rate went up in the UK all home invasions, rape, assault, and murder went up pretty much over night same with Australia

Larry Wall says

• Matthew Harvey profile image

Matthew Harvey 23 months ago

i agree and kinda disagree i personally believe we should be aloud to own any fire arm except full autos but if you are buying the fire arm you must qualify for it and trained in safety with it.