Pollyannalana profile image 76

Do you think this new can of worms about Benghazi will be it for Hillary Clinton now?

New emails show the Pentagon was ready to roll to save those men but there was only silence from the State Department; deadly silence and now we are not going back on this; she will have to say why. No more funny business. Why did no one believe those men who wrote the book about it; the ones who were there and almost died themselves. America should be so ashamed to take a liars word over the men who are willing to die for us. They told the truth from the start and now Hillary should stand a real trial in my opinion and whoever was with her on this that cost horrible horrible deaths.

• Pollyannalana profile image

Pollyannalana 19 months ago

I am still angry; it matters to me & to very many I know! There is no way she should get by with this but you know the one in on it with her is not going to hold her accountable & like every other crime in the last few years nothing will be d

• tsadjatko profile image

TSAD (tsadjatko) 19 months ago

Truth isn't anything Hiliary is even capable of telling &anyone who knew the truth about her would be ashamed to even give her the benefit of a doubt unless they are just as immoral themselves. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IOpbj8ajZs

GarnetBird profile image81

Gloria Siess (GarnetBird) says

• Pollyannalana profile image

Pollyannalana 19 months ago

She sure will not; not able herself to admit who they are! God save us from Hillary Clinton. She has already been the death of too many.

tsadjatko profile image89

TSAD (tsadjatko) says

• Pollyannalana profile image

Pollyannalana 19 months ago

Looks good to me, I have no objections if no one else does. They still haven't made one bad enough to fit her for me. How can she fool so many when she is nothing to look at or listen to? If she had charisma I could possibly see it.