Express10 profile image 89

What are the top 3 issues you want to hear candidates for President speak about?

Which candidates would you specifically like to hear from on those topics important to you and your family?

SgtCecil profile image91

Cecil Kenmill (SgtCecil) says

• Express10 profile image

H C Palting (Express10) 23 months ago

I could not agree with you any more than I already do, particularly regarding issues 3 and 4.

Austinstar profile image87

Lela (Austinstar) says

• Express10 profile image

H C Palting (Express10) 23 months ago

I agree with you. Also, with regards to eradicating poverty, some grow up in poverty & choose to create life & bring them up in it as well, creating generational poverty. Some make poor choices and others don't.

emi sue profile image78

Emily Lantry (emi sue) says

• Express10 profile image

H C Palting (Express10) 23 months ago

I agree on 1 and 2. As for making smoking of marijuana legal, I respectfully disagree as I want to deal with other's moke much like the smoke of cigarettes, cigars, etc. is bad for you, so is the smoke from weed.