Express10 profile image 87

What are the top 3 issues you want to hear candidates for President speak about?

Which candidates would you specifically like to hear from on those topics important to you and your family?

emi sue profile image84

Emily Lantry (emi sue) says

• Express10 profile image

H C Palting (Express10) 15 months ago

I agree on 1 and 2. As for making smoking of marijuana legal, I respectfully disagree as I want to deal with other's moke much like the smoke of cigarettes, cigars, etc. is bad for you, so is the smoke from weed.

Austinstar profile image77

Austinstar says

• Express10 profile image

H C Palting (Express10) 15 months ago

I agree with you. Also, with regards to eradicating poverty, some grow up in poverty & choose to create life & bring them up in it as well, creating generational poverty. Some make poor choices and others don't.

SgtCecil profile image88

SgtCecil says

• Express10 profile image

H C Palting (Express10) 15 months ago

I could not agree with you any more than I already do, particularly regarding issues 3 and 4.