tsadjatko profile image 79

Imagine you are terminally ill, you have two toodlers and no other family. If you could choose

from this list who would adopt and raise your children whom would you choose and why? Bernie and Jane (O’Meara) Sanders, Bill and Hillary Clinton, Chelsea and Marc Mezvinsky, Barack and Michele Obama, John and Theresa (Heinz) Kerry, Paul and Nancy Pelosi...or...Ted and Heidi Cruz, Donald and Melania Trump, Jeb and Columba Bush, Ben and Candy Carson, Frank and Carly Fiorina, Marco and Jeanette (Dousdebes) Rubio, Mike and Janet Huckabee

Best Answer Paula (fpherj48) says

• tsadjatko profile image

TSAD (tsadjatko) 15 months ago

Yeah, I spelled toddlers wrong on purpose so the grammar police (usually communists) would have a reason to comment. (:-^) No actually it was a typo, My arthritis is so bad I've been practicing typing with my toes and frequently make mistakes.

LoliHey profile image80

Lolita Monroe (LoliHey) says

Beege215e profile image77

Beege215e says

• tsadjatko profile image

TSAD (tsadjatko) 15 months ago

Do you believe a good way to keep children in line is by threatening to embarrass them as often as possible?