Gautam SunilKumar profile image 79

What do you think about what happened in the City of Cologne (Germany) On New Year's Eve?

There are reports of almost a 100 different women on attacks of rape, theft and sexual attack. There is wide speculation on whether this happened because of the large number of Refugees who have seeked asylum in Germany. There is now a rising hatred and judgemental look towards almost every race specially North Africans and Arabs at this moment, being a student in Germany and coming from India, I am kind of brown, The older generations give me a look of disgust in the trains nowadays. Having been there on NYE in Cologne with my girlfriend, I have to say it was chaotic. What do you think?

LoliHey profile image57

Lolita Monroe (LoliHey) says

• Gautam SunilKumar profile image

Gautam Sunil Kumar (Gautam SunilKumar) 23 months ago

That's just horrible, I don't know why they have to create a bad name for themselves as human beings, I feel like they have almost no moral guidance. And it just feels like all they do is disrespect women, but I'm sure there are good muslims too.