LoliHey profile image 59

What do you think of all the evil going on in Europe right now?

It seems like everytime I turn on the computer, there is another article about how Muslim immigrants in Europe are intent on taking over, and establishing a caliphate. Sweden is now the rape capitol of the world, and Germany is a huge mess. Is this scary? Do you think it can happen in the US? And before you call me an Islamaphobe, check it out for yourself and Google it. I'm not making this up to be hateful.

VerityPrice profile image94

VerityPrice says

• LoliHey profile image

Lolita Monroe (LoliHey) 22 months ago

Glad the Christian refugees are welcome in Scotland. Obama won't let them in the US.

Zelkiiro profile image95

Zelkiiro says

• VerityPrice profile image

VerityPrice 22 months ago

Agreed! Plus there are just as many (if not more) terrorist attacks in the US on a daily basis (e.g. on Planned Parenthood) than in Europe.

Aime F profile image85

Aime (Aime F) says

• LoliHey profile image

Lolita Monroe (LoliHey) 22 months ago

I agree with you. It is sad, but real.

jaypoet profile image66

jaypoet says