Josh Ratzburg profile image 89

Who was the big winner of the Iowa Caucus?

On the Democratic Side, I think Bernie Sanders and his supporters are extremely happy that they hung right in there with Hillary. With O'Malley dropping out, he could actually "Win," but it was a virtual tie. On the Republican side, the easy answer is Cruz as he cruises past the Donald, but I think Marco Rubio is the big winner. He was just a few points down from Cruz and just behind Trump. However, the big loser is Trump, and that's good for America.

David Ortega profile image83

David Ortega says

• savvydating profile image

Yves (savvydating) 20 months ago

How does 88 place someone in 3rd place? Did you mean 58? The whole caucus thing is confusing as it is. Lol.

savvydating profile image83

Yves (savvydating) says

• gmwilliams profile image

Grace Marguerite Williams (gmwilliams) 20 months ago

Frankly, NO ONE wants Hillary & Bernie Sanders would be a WORSE president than Obama.

bradmasterOCcal profile image78

bradmasterOCcal says

• Josh Ratzburg profile image

Josh Ratzburg 20 months ago

I don't understand your comment as the second "paragraph" is a very scattered run-on sentence. And I don't think all of the candidates are pathetic, I think there a quite a few good candidates, but there are a few that are scary. #TheDonald