jackclee lm profile image 82

Why is the Clinton email investigation taking so long?

The Clintons have been very good at delay tactics in the past. With every scandal, it seems they are able to use legal savoy to delay the process long enough to drop off the radar screen. I thought one of the strength of our legal system is due process and the right to a speedy trial. It seems to me the Clintons have been skirting around the spirit of the law. In the email case, why does it take so long to reach a decision whether if a law is broken?

• jackclee lm profile image

Jack Lee (jackclee lm) 21 months ago

I'm sorry but your answer does not make any sense. It is a Democratic White House, FBI appointee, DOJ, that is investigating the abuse of the email...and mishandling of security information. How is this the fault of Republicans?

Perspycacious profile image81

Demas W Jasper (Perspycacious) says

• jackclee lm profile image

Jack Lee (jackclee lm) 21 months ago

The problem is how much time do they need? They already had a year to look into this. It is not fair to anyone including Hillary Clinton to have this hanging. It seems to me it is not that complicated.