Miss Hillary's strengths are many:
1. First Lady of Arkansas for 12 years.
2. First Lady of the United States for 8 years and had the ear of the President whodepending on whether you have the viewpoint of a Democrat or Republican, may have balanced the budget and left a surplus.
3. Senator from New York for 8 years.
4. Secretary of State for 4 years.
5. She is a practicing Christian (Methodist). In case it matters to you, there are no doubts about her religion
6. She is a U.S. citizen. No doubts about her origins.
Miss Hillary has the most all-around experience of any of the candidates of either party. While Bernie tries to play up his experience, it is all one-sided, being in the Senate. In fact, none of the other candidates have the international experience that she has. The Donald is a businessman with no experience in running a government. We saw what happened in two years in our state when a businessman was elected governor. Bill Clinton was re-elected in the next election hands down. He had a real mess on his hands to straighten out.
No matter how people try to criticize her for Benghazi, as she said, she was responsible for 200 embassies, not just the one in Bengazhi. There were other people responsible for the funding and implementation of protection for Bengazhi, but you don't see them being criticized in the media for not coming through. The emails, piffle, a tempest in a teapot. Her private server probably was a CIA server and more secure than the Whitehouse server, but they can't admit that.