Kenna McHugh profile image 78

Why Pregnancy and Birth Photography Isn't Pornographic?

Melissa Jean specializes in the wonder and beauty of birth and baby images I have ever seen or had the pleasure of casting my eyes upon. Instragram band her photos from their social media website, saying they were sexual in content. Below is part of her response to Instragram; “…My social media following is the number one reason I have a successful business and when people report my work “because they find birth/motherhood offensive” it’s so incredibly sad. They mustn’t realise their actions are affecting my livelihood. My photography is not sexual, nor does it exploit women..."

• Kenna McHugh profile image

Kenna McHugh 20 months ago

Which country do you live?

Michaela Osiecki profile image80

Michaela (Michaela Osiecki) says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 20 months ago

Interesting of the thought , but everthing has a proper place

If a teacher had her picture in the nude in her class would it be appropriate ? Yes she may have a beautiful body but that is not the place and time to expose it.

Kiss andTales profile image28

Kiss andTales says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 20 months ago

From God's point of view notice, Adam and Eve situation

King James Version

Ge 3:21Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.