Ken Burgess profile image 80

Have you EVER seen a debate like the one we saw tonight by FOXNews???

I think Foxnews with their prepared clips and charts did a really good hit job on Trump. If any debate will change the voter's minds it was this one. I've never seen anything like that, where the network and the other candidates all jumped on one person. My goodness... imagine how much stuff they could unload on Hillary Clinton, there must be a MILLION clips where she said one thing, and then years or even days later is saying something else. But at a debate??? It was a total attempt to assassinate him. How can we take anything FOX reports as honest when they pick sides so obviously?

RJ Schwartz profile image92

Best Answer Ralph Schwartz (RJ Schwartz) says

• Ken Burgess profile image

Ken Burgess 15 months ago

That is a given, the Republican Party will be dead after this election... the only exception to this is if Trump is supported and wins the Presidency.

You don't have to be Nostradamus to see the future of the Party.

ptosis profile image79

ptosis says

• Ken Burgess profile image

Ken Burgess 14 months ago

Yup... it's totally unbelievable, bad as Trump is, those two are even worse, like Lenny and Squiggy from Laverne and Shirly

bradmasterOCcal profile image83

bradmasterOCcal says

• Ken Burgess profile image

Ken Burgess 14 months ago

OK well... I spent 12 years in the Army, deployed overseas to a few different countries, so I've seen some rough stuff too. But I am talking about what we have to look forward to as Presidential debates go... they haven't even gotten to Clinton yet.

Old-Empresario profile image60

Old-Empresario says

• Ken Burgess profile image

Ken Burgess 14 months ago

I agree, its insanity, anyone who thinks this far into the race that the Republicans are going to recover, and all those voting for Trump will move to one of these other stooges is foolish, its not going to happen, they'll stay home or vote Clinton.