Jackie Lynnley profile image 81

There is a link at archiplanet dot org Jackie Lynnley on HP; what can I do about it? Plz help!

It is not mine and I had nothing to do with it. How can people do this? There is also a wiki in there! I have no idea what this is about and looking for quick answers! Thanks so much!!! (image-Pinterest.com)

Best Answer Tamara Wilhite (tamarawilhite) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 18 months ago

Thank you Tamara, I will try those in that order!

Faith Reaper profile image87

Faith Reaper says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 18 months ago

I hope so too. It is hard to tell how long it has been there and actually what it is all about. I will certainly take steps as soon as I know what they should be. I just don't know the point of something like that and how they benefit?

Randall Guinn profile image81

Randall Guinn says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 18 months ago

Thanks Randall, it is still there but the page full of information that made no sense at all is gone and it looks like someone may be doing something about it. I hope so. I am just clueless what they are trying to accomplish. It is a scary world.