bradmasterOCcal profile image 33

Are Loyal Party Voters the reason that the US is declining?

This year is a perfect example of how ineffective it is to have loyal party voters. What a pathetic selection of candidates on both sides. It seems like every presidential election gets worst than the previous one. How useful have the loyal party voters been, well if we look at the results of the country, totally useless would be my opinion. What is yours?

ElvisaM profile image80

Elvisa M (ElvisaM) says

• bradmasterOCcal profile image

bradmasterOCcal 22 months ago

That video epitomizes the problem. It must be even more difficult for children in divorced families where the ex's have different political views.

• bradmasterOCcal profile image

bradmasterOCcal 22 months ago

Christin

Your comment was as if I wrote it. lol

In my opinion, you have hit the root of the problem.

Government is not a Sports Team, and when we lose, it doesn't matter which party is blamed, as we still Lose.

Thanks

lovemychris profile image58

Yes Dear (lovemychris) says

• ChristinS profile image

Christin Sander (ChristinS) 22 months ago

If you allow other people to sway you - rather than voting on issues though, that is also problematic - just saying. I've been treated equally nasty by Hillary supporters - but I base my vote on the record and actions of my candidate of choice.

• bradmasterOCcal profile image

bradmasterOCcal 19 months ago

Tamara

Then why are we in a decline, or do you not believe that? And don't the registered voters stick with their party. Which voters are switching their party to vote for the other party's candidate?