MarieLB profile image 81

Stephen Kalu asked here "what if am far older than the person who I see as above me in IQ?

I asked another question [related to IQ] and Stephen Kalu came up with this derivative. I think it is also a very interesting take on how we tend to feel in certain situations. Thank you Stephen Kalu. So what if your conversation with a child brings to your attention that that child has a higher IQ than you think you do.? How do you feel then?

Annsalo profile image84

Best Answer Annsalo says

• MarieLB profile image

MarieLB 22 months ago

Hi Annsalo, Thanks for sharing with us.Many young people these days seem to have an inordinate grasp of the world around them, don't they? You are wise to give your son room to grow in his own way. You sound as if you're very close and that is good

• MarieLB profile image

MarieLB 22 months ago

I have to agree with your reasoning Tamara White, however, there are people with an IQ that is out of proportion with their age. The point I am making here is that adults often assume they know better than a younger person. What if that does not hold

• MarieLB profile image

MarieLB 22 months ago

What a poetic and positive response Tim. The youngster may surpass your knowledge of modern technology, but of grace and wisdom he is not a patch on you. I hope he will learn from you as you from him/her Tim. It is a wonderful world!