bradmasterOCcal profile image 47

Where is this dangerous road that I hear Trump is going to take the country?

The two parties have already taken us downhill since the 70s. That is a pretty dangerous and dark road. The country is still declining, and neither party has a solution. Both parties are spending their time trying to knock off Trump. None of that helps define the real issues, or the plans to solve these issues. Shouldn't all of the candidates be expressing THEIR plans and solutions instead of personal attacks on their opponents. How is either party going to stop the decline of America, and chart a course to prosperity. Income Tax for example is the problem that causes the distrib of wealth

Old-Empresario profile image86

Old-Empresario says

• bradmasterOCcal profile image

bradmasterOCcal 19 months ago

The joke of the last 8 yrs still has me rofl, Bernie would crack my ribs from laughing.