Link10103 profile image 75

Are you a pursuer of Justice? Or a terrorist sympathizer?

I found it pretty funny that I was called a terrorist sympathizer...for not wanting to act like a terrorist. Ironic... What are your views about the treatment of known terrorists? Would you torture them in some of the more inhumane ways possible cuz of their previous actions, even if it doesnt work? Torture potential terrorists, even if it turns out theyre innocent? Or would you hunt down and obliterate all terrorists, suspected or confirmed, and show the world you are no better than they are? This is barring any terrorists that actually do direct harm to your own country. Open season then.

Old-Empresario profile image83

Old-Empresario says

ElvisaM profile image79

Elvisa M (ElvisaM) says

• Link10103 profile image

Link10103 18 months ago

Wasn't too long ago I think that one of our own drone strikes hit a hospital and killed multiple people as collateral damage.

Yet if I bring that up, I'm more worried about the terrorists rather than their victims...logic.