LoliHey profile image 61

Why is it that with terrorism going on, people are so apt to point out the "cruelty" of Christians?

ISIS is a real threat. But people tend to downplay this, by trying to prove that Christians are worse. People love to play the "Hitler was a Christian" card. Anyone can call themselves a Christian. However, I am willing to bet that attempting to wipe out an entire race of people is NOT what Jesus preached. Some lone wolf goes on a killing spree at an abortion clinic and suddenly the whole of Christianity is negated. ISIS has bombed Brussels, Paris, a country in Africa, California in the past year, and the next attack is not an if, but a when. Denial is NOT just a river in Egypt!

Annsalo profile image87

Annsalo says

• LoliHey profile image

Lolita Monroe (LoliHey) 19 months ago

It's not just one Muslim going on a killing spree. ISIS is huge, and gaining converts everyday. Right now, I know of no Christian extremist groups promising to take down America. My point is that we will defend Islam, but demonize Christianity.

jlpark profile image83

Jacqui (jlpark) says

• jlpark profile image

Jacqui (jlpark) 19 months ago

Gah...sorry, meant San Bernadino not San Diego (pic is also wrong on that..I forgot to mention it in answer - not my pic so I can't change it)

Link10103 profile image77

Link10103 says

• lovemychris profile image

Yes Dear (lovemychris) 19 months ago

And women who are "slaughtering babies", doctors, friends and family, simple workers in clinics. Women are being imprisoned for miscarriages now, thanks to Christians in power. That is terryfying! It's happening all over. 33 states are Republican.

• LoliHey profile image

Lolita Monroe (LoliHey) 19 months ago

I think it is hatred against Christianity. After reading the other answers to this question, it is clear that you are correct.

aguasilver profile image81

John Harper (aguasilver) says

lovemychris profile image71

Yes Dear (lovemychris) says

• jlpark profile image

Jacqui (jlpark) 19 months ago

Exactly! "Fringe fanatics" if they're Christian, but "examples of Islam" if they are terrorists - not affording the same benefit to others they wish afforded to them.