MarieLB profile image 83

What is it that makes one a popular conversationalist?

What is it that makes those who know you enjoy a good conversation with you, regardless of the subject matter?

alancaster149 profile image85

Best Answer Alan R Lancaster (alancaster149) says

• MarieLB profile image

MarieLB 21 months ago

Alan, I knew I was in for a treat when you answered. Here I am grinning from ear to ear while reading your argument for your point of view. Proof that I would enjoy conversing with and/or listening to your conversation! Thank you

lions44 profile image98

CJ Kelly (lions44) says

• MarieLB profile image

MarieLB 21 months ago

Aha. .how wise and insightful. Thanks.You are so right CJ. I learnt a lot from watching my boss gives interview. Those people would have left had a pleasant chat with this guy. They would have had no clue about how much he'd learnt from that chat.

MarieLB profile image83

MarieLB says