Kimberly DeMaio profile image 59

Is anyone voting for Hillary Clinton simply because she is a women?

Should the fact that Clinton is a women be a factor in our reasoning for giving her a vote? I hear a lot of women say that this is our time to show everyone that women can accomplish the role of president. I truthfully don't see how women are saying this. There are many great women leaders from the past, present and will be in the future. Me being a women, I will not vote for Hillary Clinton simply because of gender. I feel its offensive to women to give her a vote off of gender. She has given me no good reason to vote for her. I am just curious on others opinions on this matter.

bradmasterOCcal profile image62

bradmasterOCcal says

Daniel Gottlob profile image81

Daniel Gottlob says

Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60

Banned cause of pissants promisem and deantraylor (Dont Taze Me Bro) says