Legacies of feminism:
* illegitimacy rate of around a third in the US, majority of births for blacks and Hispanics, which reinforces poverty and poor life outcomes among those least able to make up for it due to poverty
* you don't see a capable white father on TV anymore, always a doofus or idiot or bad, though black and Hispanic men are often shown as capable fathers
* happy sex on TV and movies is almost always cheating or between unmarried people
* lowered birth rate due to the number of women waiting to get established in a career before having kids
* demands for immigration to provide extra taxpayers to pay for the children Baby Boomers and their children didn't have, but diversity erodes social trust and contributions, so don't expect the newcomers to pay for the natives' welfare bill
* women pushed to have the same bed hopping behavior as men, while they are biologically programmed to fall in love with a lover, so their hearts were broken repeatedly when men hopped beds - and after doing that for a decade, many women didn't want to get married, which is why 20% of women Baby Boomers and down never had kids versus historic 10%
* STD rates around 25% despite constant "sex education"