Why do people feel the need to comment on topics they know nothing about and how do I shut them up?

One of my best friends is beautiful, funny and loyal but the downside is she is ignorant she doesn't seem to understand that the majority of refugees are in this country ie Scotland because they have no option and are unsafe in there own country! She seems to think that all or these as she calls them "foreigners" come into this country sponge our benefits and steal our jobs how can I make her understand that this isn't the case 99% of the time? I love her but I hate her views on this issue and she knows I do but she always thinks she's right! Any advice?? Thanks ????

RJ Schwartz profile image95

Ralph Schwartz (RJ Schwartz) says

Copper Man says