jackclee lm profile image 82

Does the current Hillary Clinton email scandal remind you of the Bill Clinton scandals of 1996?

It seems to me history is repeating itself. I think the way this scandal is being investigated and unfolded is very similar to the Bill Clinton scandal of 1996. The MO is the same. First denial, then delay and then overwhelm with incidental details that detract from the main crime. Finally, wear out the American public's patience and that was how MOVEON.org was born. The argument is that no one cares and just move on....The FBI is acting like an advocate and the Conservative media pundits are playing along. I see story after story that indictment is imminent. I stand to be corrected.

lions44 profile image100

CJ Kelly (lions44) says

• jackclee lm profile image

Jack Lee (jackclee lm) 19 months ago

You are right, but what I mean by Conservative media playing along is that they seem to believe that the FBI is doing its job and that Hillary will be indicted sooner or later. My point is that they are either fools or ignorant about what is going on

junko profile image78

junko says

• jackclee lm profile image

Jack Lee (jackclee lm) 19 months ago

Right, it is the right wing Obama Administration conducting the investigation with over 100 FBI agents paid by our taxes...You are so biased that you don't even know what is right and left anymore.

savvydating profile image98

Yves (savvydating) says

• jackclee lm profile image

Jack Lee (jackclee lm) 19 months ago

Obama is no friend of Hillary. They are only convenient bed fellows in this political farce. It seems she will get away with this because the law does not apply to her. Her delay tactics is working as Bill did in 1996. American people short memory

lovemychris profile image56

Yes Dear (lovemychris) says