Terrex profile image 81

Is a white woman refusing to date blacks the same as a black woman refusing to date whites?

It seems there is 'back privilege' in the dating scene and racism against whites. As a non-white, non-American person observing this, it seems really strange that this racism is so widely accepted.

Best Answer Tamara Wilhite (tamarawilhite) says

• Terrex profile image

Terrex 18 months ago

Yes, that is what I noticed. It just seems strange that this overt racism in the U.S. is swept under the carpet. America really is a weird place and Americans will forever remain unfathomable, irrational and hypocritical to many around the world.

• Terrex profile image

Terrex 18 months ago

I agree about the freedom of choice.

I was asking more about how white women who turn down a black man are deemed racist (as a non-white person I hear this more than the average white person does), but not the other way around.

To me, that's racist.