threekeys profile image 82

A Global Rise in Child Labour. What are your macroeconomic ideas or solutions?

As in the USA 100 hundred years ago child labour is on the rise globally. Ethiopia (60%), Georgia, Kuwait, India (5%) China, Vietnam, Indonesia...Due to financial desperation, restricted access to education, weak Unions, lack of enforcement on prohibitions for child labour. African countries can receive 10 billion in aid per year however, in Malwai for instance, 40% of the GDP is paid back to Creditors and only15% can go to education and health. What can be done holistically do you think?

• threekeys profile image

Threekeys 18 months ago

I enjoy your logic your analysis and firmness. I dont know about being a socialist Tamara but I do want more people to have a slice of the pie. I am for the creative capialist spirit and like a good parent there is a solid steady safety net.

Tusitala Tom profile image65

Tom Ware (Tusitala Tom) says

• threekeys profile image

Threekeys 18 months ago

So Tom what do you think us everyday people could do? What would that look like?

Matthew Woolsey profile image68

Matthew Woolsey says

• threekeys profile image

Threekeys 18 months ago

I know what is like when your back is up against the wall and you cant see a way out..but in one of the countries you were in could there have been a possibility IF...