threekeys profile image 82

Do You Think the Family of a Murder Victim Should Have A Say in the Punishment to be Given?

What are your thoughts and feelings? Would it lead to a lynch mob mentality or...

MarieLB profile image85

Marie L B (MarieLB) says

• threekeys profile image

ThreeKeys 15 months ago

Hard to make fair decisions when overwhelmed by hurt loss and anger.

Miss Know profile image78

Gracie (Miss Know) says

• threekeys profile image

ThreeKeys 15 months ago

I, too, think it would be very very distressing to go over and over a horrible situation

• threekeys profile image

ThreeKeys 15 months ago

In the heat of the moment I may feel a "yes" to the death penalty.However I choose not to have the death penalty exist. Enough people have been fasley accused and sent to their death. I am in favour of rehabilitation and doing some service payback.

chuckandus6 profile image47

Nichol marie (chuckandus6) says

• threekeys profile image

ThreeKeys 15 months ago

I understand that no one could understand the depth and extent one's grief and desire for revenge for the hurt. Both you and Tamara made good points and I still do not advocate the existence of the death penalty.

Cissy1946 says

• threekeys profile image

ThreeKeys 15 months ago

Very very interesting cissy...working with those involved in violent crimes how did it impact you. Do you think in general violent crime makers are the result of relentless hardships in their lives? How do you see us humans now?