Johnny James A profile image 77

What is your thought on open primary elections?

Currently 20 states have open presidential primaries with varying levels of openness. Some states allow you to vote for either the Democrat or Republican candidate regardless of party affiliation; others only allow the unaffiliated/un-enrolled or Independents to vote in a primary for other party races. What is your opinion on this, and do you think this opens up issues where a party purposely help choose a poor candidate for their opposing party in order to better win the general election? There is no evidence this has occurred, but do you fear this in the future.

lions44 profile image98

CJ Kelly (lions44) says

• bradmasterOCcal profile image

bradmasterOCcal 19 months ago

Your party is giving the election to Hillary.

Paul Ryan, Ted Cruz, Mark Rubio. What a pathetic group of republicans. All three are losers. What have they done for the good of the party or the people? Nothing.

Old-Empresario profile image85

Old-Empresario says

• Johnny James A profile image

James (Johnny James A) 19 months ago

You bring up a good point that I might make a separate discussion question. Democrats use Super Delegates in their selection process, who are not selected via votes. What is your feeling on Super Delegates and should we revamp this, and how?

bradmasterOCcal profile image32

bradmasterOCcal says

• lions44 profile image

CJ Kelly (lions44) 19 months ago

Brad, I take offense to that. I'm an intelligent who knows the issues inside and out.; more than the average voter. I vote GOP because I agree with them on the issues.

There are differences, most notably the Supreme Court.