A 17 years old saw 9/11 image and thought it is a fake from a movie, ur thought?

I was in high school when 9/11 happen and I remember me and the other guys from my high school already find it hard to image something like this would happen, in school that was the only thing, all the seniors were talking about, during lunch break. Today's high school kids...well...let's say I came across kids that saw the image and thought it is a scene from a Hollywood movie, rather then knowing it is something that really happened.

peter565 17 months ago

That is why we need to start teaching 9/11 in high school text books, because its so hard to image, something like this would happen.

bradmasterOCcal profile image60

bradmasterOCcal says