U would be angry if this happen to a woman, but if she is a drug smuggler...would u still care?

In our society, we are normally outrage when we hear girls become victim of sexual violation, especially if she is force into sex against her will. But what if this girl is a cold blooded gangster, who is involve in drug smuggling or human trafficking? For the 2nd time this year, I saw on the news, of drug smuggling ring been found and the person charging the ring, is extremely attractive looking woman. The 2nd one is even a bikini model. Honestly, if there are some pervert that violate these 2 in a sexual manner, I will pretend I saw nothing.

Cissy1946 says