Amruth Prabhu profile image 59

Do you all think after giving so much time effort n hard ship to your work your are not rewarded

Sometimes I really get pissed of .. thinking a lot that after giving our soul and heart to the organisation the owners behaves as if they don't really care for us and infact promot and reaward somebody else's If you people also have some nice suggestions so that I can keep my self active keep my work going as I really in a stage were I'm getting suppressed of this situation

Johnny James A profile image81

James (Johnny James A) says

Cissy1946 says

• Amruth Prabhu profile image

Amruth Prabhu 16 months ago

Thank-you it's nice that you understood me with out knowing much about me but I cannot leave my job as there are investment n financial planning done me the only working hand in my family is me bit I am really trying to create something different