jackclee lm profile image 80

What is your opinion of Ted Cruz's speech yesterday at the GOP convention?

Did you like or dislike his speech and why?

savvydating profile image96

Yves (savvydating) says

• jackclee lm profile image

Jack Lee (jackclee lm) 17 months ago

I totally agree with you. The first 90% of the speech was excellent and presidential. It's a shame the press and media and pundits choose to focus on the last 10%. They are so dishonest.

word55 profile image74

Word (word55) says

• savvydating profile image

Yves (savvydating) 17 months ago

That's right. Cruz did as much as can be expected. Too bad Trump couldn't do the same.

• jackclee lm profile image

Jack Lee (jackclee lm) 17 months ago

I did not get that message. I think he did the honorable thing by telling people to vote their conscience and up and down the ticket to support the Constitution... To me, that means, go to vote, don't stay home and vote for keeping majority Congress.

Old Poolman says

• bradmasterOCcal profile image

bradmasterOCcal 17 months ago

Is Trump a politician at this time?