jackclee lm profile image 71

Why is Bill Clinton so revered in the public eye? His popularity is over 60%.

For those of us old enough to live through the 1990s of the Clinton presidency. We know so much about this couple. They were corrupt and they abused our system for their personal gain and power. They survived an impeachment process that took the country almost a year of diversion... He is more popular today than ever? I just don't get it. Please help me understand his attraction.

bradmasterOCcal profile image77

bradmasterOCcal says

Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60

Banned cause of pissants promisem and deantraylor (Dont Taze Me Bro) says

• jackclee lm profile image

Jack Lee (jackclee lm) 14 months ago

I agree with most of what you said but where are the decent people in our community and our government??? Are they part of the problem or the solution? Where are the educators, the clergy and the businessmen and the military and the law enforcement?

Old Poolman says

• jackclee lm profile image

Jack Lee (jackclee lm) 14 months ago

I just don't understand the attraction. I couldn't watch his speech last night. It was painful given his background to lie and make up stories. Yet the media on both political spectrum just soaked it up. Would you let this man near your children?