1. If the missing emails weren't damning, then the Democrats wouldn't care about it.
2. If the emails are proof of abuse of her position as Secretary of State to get millions in donations to the Clinton Foundation, she's guilty of even more than the IT security conspiracy for her convenience (and difficulty of subpoenaing her records).
3. The statement is a brilliant reminder of how she put our nation's security at risk by putting classified data on an unsecured server, which is an of itself a violation of many rules and regulations. If Russia has those messages, they have a lot of other stuff they shouldn't.
4. This is Russia's payback for Syria. Hillary Clinton assumed if you take out the dictators, the angry Arab mobs turn into democracy. Actually, the secular dictators were controlling even worse people who became Boko Haram, Al Shabab, multiple Muslim militias in Nigeria. And in the case of Syria, the militias she armed used our weapons to fight Assad in Syria and us in Iraq, becoming ISIS. She created ISIS, whether out if ignorance of the facts on the ground or out of incompetence in vetting them. Worse is ignoring Russia's massive naval base in Syria on the Mediterranean. Of course they'd aid Assad to protect a massive military installation they need to ensure access to the EU. And by aiding Muslim Jihadis against a secular state allied to Russia, she turned a neutral Russia into an enemy just as they were becoming a natural ally against resurgent fundamentalist Islam. Beslan school massacre, repeated bombings in Moscow, they were supportive of us before Syria. Now they want to punish her for the men lost, money wasted.
5. Trump says bring the troops home, Russia isn't our enemy. Of course they want him in charge, which is why they aided Snowden and now undermine Clinton.