Patty Inglish, MS profile image 88

Does the following trend contradict a social movement to mandate sterilization of lower-middle

class, lower-class, and disabled people (and euthanize the disabled) and abortion of the infants of same in America for the stated reason that "they are stupid"? (A small group supports this in my state since 1965.) -- Several of my alternative H.S. students of the poorest class, including adults, designed effective solar arrays to orbit with Space Stations to provide power - they took the designs to college. Two others started an upscale craftsman's jewelry business. Several became engineers and medical professionals. Similar occurred in my 20 large classes of students and elsewhere in OH.

Michaela Osiecki profile image81

Michaela (Michaela Osiecki) says

• Patty Inglish, MS profile image

Patty Inglish (Patty Inglish, MS) 14 months ago

That's what I think also.

• Patty Inglish, MS profile image

It's crazy and vicious. The monster emerges as good arguments for family planning turn into sterilization mandates, quests for sterilization of large society segments, then euthanasia. Sounds like genocide.

bradmasterOCcal profile image79

bradmasterOCcal says

• Patty Inglish, MS profile image

It's not stealth in my county at least, since these people stand in the public places and openly promote their movement and its mandates. Not many listeners are persuaded, but a few go to the Internet to promote the movement. The media ignores them.