ptosis profile image 81

The burkini (or burqini) ban - Good or Bad?

French burkini ban, Come - on! What if I had a full body wetsuit because the water is cold? This reminds me of the days of the 'bloomer' ban because it showed to much! What is your take on this? To me there is no PC reason for this at all. It is bigotry IMHO because I could wear whatever as long as I don't show my religion? That's like the ban on wearing crosses in Saudi Arabic that our armed forces have to hide their religion! I think this is wrong.

Wesman Todd Shaw profile image92

Wesman Todd Shaw says

• ptosis profile image

ptosis 7 months ago

I agree. Not very free if dictate that a female is wearing "too Much" huh? It is anti-everything that France was supposed to be a symbol of IMHO. What if the person was sun sensitive due to Rx, Wow,it is totally absurd the weak reasoning is.

• ptosis profile image

ptosis 7 months ago

Fashion Police are out of control. TSA worker demanded that I take scarf off, Confused I said, "It's just cloth." Take IT OFF" he growled. It was Feb in NY & returning 2 HI, It was cold. Now this Frog video https://youtu.be/cY3oimFTXKM

wingedcentaur profile image82

William Thomas (wingedcentaur) says

• ptosis profile image

ptosis 6 months ago

Could be a implanted butt bomb and the TSA have bomb sniffing dogs behind a wall with a glory hole, so not to scare the passengers - funny but useless. Kim Kardashin may be hiding something

• ptosis profile image

ptosis 7 months ago

Great answer!

ptosis profile image81

ptosis says

• ptosis profile image

ptosis 7 months ago

Yeah! French court ovetrurned an unnecessary crackdown on a nonexistent problem.