snapcracklepop profile image 60

September 9/11, HubPagers, where were you and what were you doing on that horrific, infamous day?

My hubby, I and a group of friends were doing return visits on people who showed an interest in the Bible. It was a beautiful day and things were going go until someone in our car group received a phone call from one of their relatives that both Twin Towers in NY were deliberately struck by an airliner! Shock! Disbelief, and numbness was on our face and countenance.

mike102771 profile image79

Michael Collins (mike102771) says

• snapcracklepop profile image

Jackie (snapcracklepop) 15 months ago

Thank you for sharing your experience Michael. It still is a shocker to me and the images of those poor people jumping to their death to get away from those burning Towers will be forever branded in my mind.

Cissy1946 says