Randy Godwin profile image 94

Has Donald Trump ever apologized for anything he's been wrong about?

After the way Trump finally admitted Obama was American born after years of pushing the 'Birther' issue so vehemently, it's apparent he isn't able to apologize for anything he's wrongly claimed. I've been raised by the old maxim of "A man is able to admit when he's wrong and should apologize if it's called for." Trump may be a rich dude, but a rich man he's not Feel free to show me the error of my ways, Trumpets.

ptosis profile image78

ptosis says

• Randy Godwin profile image

Randy Godwin 13 months ago

So it's a choice between Dumb and Dumber, PTOS. I'll have to choose Dumb, cause Dumber is scary as hell.

bradmasterOCcal profile image79

bradmasterOCcal says

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 13 months ago

I really thought it was Clinton supporters who raised the issue. And Trump that ultimately forced release of the certificate. Jeesh! We are dogging Clinton for health records and Trump for taxes. Have we had to hassle them for public records?