The Old Guard profile image 80

How many really want to see this in January, 2017?

It's unlikely hillary killary will squirm out of this one! I'd love it and laugh so hard!!!!!!!!! I've been laughing all day listening to the news. What a country!! Nothing else needs to be said............

gmwilliams profile image83

Best Answer Grace Marguerite Williams (gmwilliams) says

• claptona profile image

John D Wilson (claptona) 10 months ago

I didn't ask if it was going to happen, just if you wanted to see it.

Heck, with this election, anything's possible. How much horse manure's going to come out of these two candidates?

Cheers

• The Old Guard profile image

John Wilson (The Old Guard) 10 months ago

Tamara,

Yeah, so many people say, "We're free" as the government has their stench on everything in the persons life. Kind of funny.

Most in Central America know they're under the governments thumb, and deal with it. TV comedian is Prz. In Guatemala

savvydating profile image83

Yves (savvydating) says

• The Old Guard profile image

Savvy, great question.

I've stopped the U.S. from getting any of my money. That's a big plus. Mex was great. Guat. was good. Costa Rica is OK U say you're "fighting". Where the hub with the "fight" attack plan? I'd luv to read it!

Cheers

Sgt Prepper profile image62

Gunny Cracker (Sgt Prepper) says

• The Old Guard profile image

Hey, Gunny,

I hear ya.

I left when Obama got elected. I feel the liberals should drown in the cesspool they created. Right now I don't see any hope for the country Not enough with a backbone to do anything if she gets elected.

Best of luck

John