Ericdierker profile image 77

Are you aware of the danger to the USA's largest aquifers? The risk of Oil in the country's water?

I think without the key words no one will know what I speak of. I believe it extends from nearly the Canadian border to nearly Mexico. It provides water for about 35 percent of the "vegetable" food you eat.

faith-hope-love profile image80

John Ward (faith-hope-love) says

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 8 months ago

Well said friend. The only possible thing that constricts me from a full on frontal assault is jobs and costs of goods. These need of ours on fossils has got to be reined in.

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 8 months ago

Tim it seems to me that fracking is clearly a problem. And as I understand it the biggest threat is disposal of the waste water it produces. They think it would be a good idea to drill down through the aquifer and dump it below the aquifer. One more

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 8 months ago

I always like your confidence. I kind of think you may be at least partially right on the fracking. I see conflicting reports. It is worthy to note that one massive quake could have more impact that all of man.

Copper Man says

Faith Reaper 8 months ago

Wow, interesting question, Eric, and even more interesting answer. Thanks Lane. I did not know all of this!