The Old Guard profile image 67

When are the lies of politicians big enough for Americans to want a return to integrity in D.C.?

I'm 64. I've lived through 8 presidents. Not one has told the truth. All, if private citizens would have gone to jail for the lies they told or for their deceit. Congressman's acts have been just as bad. Every level and every department of government, in 36 years of watching it "live", has deceived the American people of committed perjury. When is enough, enough? Now we have a Presidential candidate, hillary killary clinton, that's broken the law while running for president, and almost half of adults don't care that she's a criminal. If it doesn't change now, when will it ever change?

Ken Burgess profile image88

Best Answer Ken Burgess says

• The Old Guard profile image

John Wilson (The Old Guard) 13 months ago

Hey Ken,

So, I'm assuming you think there'ill never be time when Americans say "enough is enough"? We just continue electing crooks and thieves? We, as citizens, allow America to continue being a cesspool of corrupt politicians?

No turning back?

Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60

Banned cause of pissants promisem and deantraylor (Dont Taze Me Bro) says

• The Old Guard profile image

I think we're doomed either way.

Corruption's corruption - big or small. Americans are getting screwed by the government daily

GOP or demoncraps, both have not a care for American citizens.