Marcy Goodfleisch profile image 97

Can the anger that surfaced during this contentious election and campaign season be mended?

Many people say the country is broken? What do you think about the USA, now that the election is over?

• MizBejabbers profile image

MizBejabbers 14 months ago

I'm not a Bible thumper, but it's obvious that you don't see the "mote" in your own eye. You are continuing the anger that Trump started. Peace be with you.

Becky Katz profile image84

Becky Katz says

• gmwilliams profile image

Grace Marguerite Williams (gmwilliams) 14 months ago

There are massive riots protesting Trump's win. What has the United States come to? When I was in college & Nixon won another presidency, I just said well. Although I am a Liberal, I find such behavior atrocious. Just accept the Trump win!

Jackie Lynnley profile image90

Jackie Lynnley says

gmwilliams profile image86

Grace Marguerite Williams (gmwilliams) says

• tamarawilhite profile image

Tamara Wilhite (tamarawilhite) 14 months ago

The extremism is due to SJW totalitarianism saying we want to control what people can do or say, enforced by threat of violence for the dissent enforced by mobs online and in real life. When liberals renounce these totalitarians, it gets better.