ptosis profile image 78

Why not stop the DAPL?

It's not like the United States needs it. With an oil glut and now the largest deposit of untapped oil ever discovered in America recently of an estimated average of 20 billion barrels of oil and 1.6 billion barrels of natural gas liquids are available for the taking in the Wolfcamp shale in Texas. Wouldn't it make more sense to drill where the refineries are located than to pipe it in from ND?

Best Answer Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) says

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 7 months ago

Frank Donald a life long friend and some muckity muck in the Navajo Kayenta Chapter house - wrote me that it was good to see me with them. I asked him what the hell do you mean, I grew with you and you beat me up in 3rd grade. With you always.

Mr. Happy profile image82

Mr. Happy says

• ptosis profile image

ptosis 7 months ago

Good money after bad, eh?

Pax Pacis profile image83

Pax Pacis says