Misfit Chick profile image 72

Would you care about what 'infinite intelligence' had to say about Election 2016?

We've been watching how divided & angry we are for years & this election put a spotlight on that. I watched this video before the election, which was one of the reasons why I wasn't worried it, at first. But, as many of you know - that perspective literally seemed to fly out the window for me after voting stat revelations. Abraham, a 'soul collective of infinite intelligence' essentially says that this election was about us experiencing 'disempowerment' or the ILLUSION of it. What do you think? Search YouTube for: Abraham Hicks We think it is the best Election ever! (Abraham from 'The Secret')

lions44 profile image99

CJ Kelly (lions44) says

• tamarawilhite profile image

Tamara Wilhite (tamarawilhite) 12 months ago

What about liberal branding of themselves as good and smart and smearing everyone who disagrees as stupid or evil FOR YEARS, reinforced by everything from CNN to SNL?

Ivan Tod profile image60

Ivan Tod says

• Misfit Chick profile image

Catherine Mostly (Misfit Chick) 12 months ago

I honestly can't tell if you actually watched the video - doesn't seem like it. If you did, you seem to be missing the point: YES! This election IS an 'indicator' for 'ignorant' people to realize that NEITHER political party NOR candidate MATTERS.